- Reward yourself with things other than food. Heres my list: Ballet shoes, manicure, skateboard, candle, tee shirt from pink, 3 pairs of cute undies!, my last big one for summer is a keritin treatment for my hair!(: I give myself one for every week that I work out and eat clean(:
- Make working out fun! As dorky as it is, I have fun fitness wednesdays(: Some ideas are zumba, yoga, rock climbing, ultimate frisbee with friends, pilates, take a fun one try class like a boot camp or a dance class
- Try to eat fresh things, things that don’t come from a package! Stay mostly around the edges of the grocery store, thats where most fresh things are located(:
- I love working out with my boyfriend, we play lacrosse, rock climb, race in the park(:
- Make it a challenge. When I run, I tell myself “you have to run this whole trail or else_______ will die!” I usually put Peeta or Prim from The Hunger Games in there, cause I’m a freak(; but hey, it works!
- Leave your comfort zone! thats where change will happen.
- Start counting when it burns!
- Just because you excersise, doesnt make it okay to eat badly
- Try new foods like sushi or starfruit or something weird, it may turn out to be amazing!